HIGH SEASON

June 1 to September 30

Reserve
  • Maximum capacity: 6 double rooms, up to 12 people
  • Minimum number of nights: 2
  • Price per night: € 720
  • Price for 2 nights Stay: 1,440 €
  • Accommodation complete in 6 double rooms, 12 people
  • Possibility of 1 extra bed in a double room: € 40/night
  • We reserve the rights to change the minimum of nights in Carnival, Easter, New Year's Eve and National Holidays

REGULAR SEASON

October 1 to May 31

Reserve
  • Maximum capacity: 6 double rooms, up to 12 people
  • Minimum number of nights: 2
  • Minimum Price per night in 4 Double Rooms: € 480
  • Minimum Price for 2 nights Stay: 960 €
  • Minimum Accommodation in 4 double rooms, 8 people
  • Price for an extra Double Room until 6 Double Rooms avaiable: 120 €/night
  • Possibility of 1 extra bed in a double room: € 40/night

• 25% payment at time of booking and the remaining 75%, up to 15 days prior to check in;
• Check In: From 4PM to 8PM;
• Check Out: Until 11H;
• Damages Caused: We reserve the right to demand payment for damages caused / damages caused on the Quinta;
• Visit of the Guests: It is not allowed the visit of friends / family during the stay, unless it is framed in a festive event for the purpose and with prior authorization;
• For long stays the change of bed linen and bath is made once a week;
• Cancellations of reservations less than 15 days from the date of arrival implies a 50% refund;
• Cancellations of reservations with more than 15 days the signal will be returned;
• In the High Season, Holidays, Carnival, Easter and New Year, cancellation of the reservation must be made more than 15 days from the date of arrival;
• Smoking is not allowed inside the Houses;
• Pets are not allowed

• Main House: 4 Double Rooms with Private WC / 1 Dining Room and 1 Living Room
Joint / 1 Full Kitchen / 1 Guest WC / Game Room Board /
Central Heating / 1 TV in Living Room
• Casa da Eira: 2 Double Rooms with Private WC
• General Conditions of the Common Areas: Pool / Barbecue with Kitchen
Outdoor / Pergola with Outdoor Furniture for Outdoor Dining / Bicycles / Mini-Golf
With 18 holes / Stereo with Karaoke and Wi-Fi / Cable TV / Wireless Internet /
Breakfast included / Children up to 3 years old with stay free and on request / VAT included

Reservations

We will send data soon to confirm

Field name is required